HOW TO CONSIGN
We have made it easy to consign your items.
• Bring us your gently-used clothing, handbags, shoes, and accessories.
• Fill out the necessary paperwork.
• Pick up your checks for $25 or more at the store on or after the 15th of each month. Money in your account may always be used for purchases.
Another Season Consignments accepts clothing and accessories for women and men in sizes 00-5X. Consignments are accepted daily during normal business hours and in accordance with the current season.
• Freshly laundered, wrinkle-free, and on hangers
• Free of stains, holes, odors, pet hair, and excessive wear
• Current style – no more than two or three years old
SPRING: February 1 – Short-sleeve tops, lightweight pants and capris, Easter items
PROM: January 1 thru March 31 – Prom wear
SUMMER: April 1 – Summer tops, shorts, sundresses, sandals and beach wear
FALL: August 1 – Short-sleeve & lightweight long-sleeve tops, pants, light jackets, closed-toe shoes, and boots
WINTER: October 1 – Holiday wear, long-sleeve tops, sweaters, pants, jackets, coats, furs, leathers and boots
YEAR ROUND: Business or office wear, cruise wear, denim, handbags, shoes, active wear, western boots and belts
Sizes accepted for women are pre-teen, juniors, petite, misses, and plus – sizes 00 thru 5X.
SPRING: January 1 – Lightweight shirts, pants, shorts
SUMMER: April 1 – Lightweight shirts, pants, shorts, and swimwear
FALL: August 1 – Short-sleeve & lightweight long-sleeve shirts, pants, light jackets
WINTER: October 1 – Heavyweight shirts, sweaters, pants, jackets, coats,
YEAR ROUND: Short-sleeve and long-sleeve dress shirts, jeans, shoes, boots, and belts.
Sizes accepted for men are all young men, men, and big & tall sizes.